On Monday 16 January 2017 07:55:28 Jeffrey Uvero wrote:
> *I am using oracle. *
>
> *actually I used the procedure before and it was successful, but now i
> used same procedure but it didn't work. *

Make sure that the tool you use to "see the connection between these tables" is
not
the problem.
Use:
python manage.py sqlmigrate <app_label> <migration_name>

to show the SQL created for that migration. If you see no foreign key being
created in
the SQL, then follow-up with the code of the migration file and the SQL shown
by
above command.

> On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 12:16 AM, Melvyn Sopacua
> <m.r.sopa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Friday 13 January 2017 07:42:17 Jeffrey Uvero wrote:
> > > *there's no problem appeared but when I go to my database, there's
> > > no
> > >
> > > connection with these two table.. there should be a connection
> > > between
> > >
> > > two same name column.(foreign key)*
> > >
> > > Correction with my code above.
> >
> > How did you determine there's no connection? What database are
> > using? If using MySQL do you have InnoDB storage engine enabled?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Melvyn Sopacua
> >
> > --
> > https://groups.google.com/d/
> > msgid/django-users/3929969.KToH5YS5at%40devstation
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3929969.KToH5YS5at%4
> > 0devstation?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Melvyn Sopacua

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3353177.xJfzuaBCkm%40devstation.