Hi there,

I'm using the StreamingHttpResponse to stream a response, it works great.
Now, I've a middleware that measures the size of req/response that users
do.
For normal HttpResponse i use len(response.content) [i know that it does
not give the bytes, but it's pretty close], for the streaming I can't, and
I can't use the streaming_content as well.

the docs says ` Because the content can’t be accessed, many middlewares
can’t function normally.`
Thus, is there a way to get the length of the response for a
StreamingHttpResponse?

If I would be able to know the size of the response at some point in time
(it's an iterator, so i just need to count) and i could put it in the
request object, how can I make it working with the middleware? beacuse the
process_response is fired just after the first yield, no?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f6a89f2a-8f1e-4fd9-8d21-88244251699a%40googlegroups.com.