On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 01:30:18AM -0800, Branko Zivanovic wrote:
> Thanks for the answer.
> This will redirect user after every single login, right?
> I wan't it to be after firsty login only, so people can update their
> profile. I want this to be done only once.

Not exactly what you're asking for, but one option might be to define
a custom “get_login_redirect_url” method as described in the docs [1],
and check either based on the account creation timestamp, or maybe add
another field to your model that will indicate whether the user has
already completed that step of the sign-up process or not.

Good luck,

Michal

[1]:
https://django-allauth.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html#custom-redirects