I think that I am really starting to understand how django works. The area that I am not very good at is designing the database model. Can you recommend a good tutorial or book that gets into how create logical, elegant, efficient databases. It doesn't have to be specific to one type (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc). I can see the design for the site that I want to create in my head but not the database.

--
Thanks

Eric Lake