The problem surrounded a textfield that had no default. I added the
default string and migrate complained it was an int. I changed the string and
migrate still complains of the int default that no longer exists.---- On Wed,
01 Mar 2017 15:50:07 -0500  Melvyn Sopacua<m.r.sopa...@gmail.com> wrote ---- On
Wednesday 01 March 2017 13:27:37 Ed Sutherland wrote: > I am a relatively new
Django coder. I'm building a small custom CMS. > Whenever I get deep into
development, I run into a migration problem: > an old error keeps halting newer
migrations. I long ago fixed the > original error, but the migration continues
to stop due to a now > non-existent error. I know I can rollback the migration
to the last > successful attempt, but how do I prevent this in the first place?
  Rolling back is destructive, so never a solution for production. How you can
eliminate the error is largely depending on the error. --  Melvyn Sopacua    --
"Django users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to
this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/django-users. To view this discussion on the
web visit