Alan Green wrote:
> Greetings fellow Djangonauts,
>
> Later this year, at the Open Source Developer's Conference in
> Melbourne, Australia, Ben Askins and I will be presenting a paper
> comparing Rails and Django.
>
> The paper is currently available on Google docs:
> http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dcn8282p_1hg4sr9
>
> Prior to the presentation, we're collecting feedback, so if you have
> any, please email Ben or I at the address at the bottom of the paper.
> Spoiler: the conclusion is that there's not much to choose between the
> two frameworks.

I would have like to have seen some treatment of the following:

performance
i18n
deployment to production
session management
forms handling

This bit lost me:

"The difference would have been larger if the Django implementation did
not include YAML data loading, YAML data loading code accounts for 20%
of the lines of code in the Django application"

was that for tests?

cheers
Bill