Hi folks i have django 1.9 application integrated to nginx via uwsgi
application on Centos7.
It was working fine, but then i had to reboot my machine. Now i am having
the follwoing issue:  unix:/socket/uwsgi.sock failed (13: Permission
denied) while connecting to upstream, client: 10.184.160.9, server:
10.184.2.231, request: "GET /", upstream:
"uwsgi://unix:/socket/uwsgi.sock:"   Any clue?

My ini file:

[uwsgi]
chdir = /home/elastic/workspace/ES_Brevetti
wsgi-file = ES_Brevetti/wsgi.py
master = true
processes = 5
uid = nginx
gid = nginx
socket = /socket/uwsgi.sock
chmod-socket = 777
vacuum = true

nginx.conf

upstream django {
    server unix:/socket/uwsgi.sock; # for a file socket
    #server 127.0.0.1:8001; # for a web port socket (we'll use this first)
}
server {
    listen 80;
    server_name 10.184.2.231;
    error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log;
    access_log /var/log/nginx/access.log;
    charset utf-8;

    location /nuovopatentdb/static {
        alias /home/elastic/workspace/ES_Brevetti/static;
    }

    location / {
        include         /etc/nginx/uwsgi_params;
        uwsgi_pass      unix:/socket/uwsgi.sock;
    }
}

I dont know why i am having this issue?

Further mode should i be creating the cosk file anytime the machine is
rebooted ?

Thanx valerio

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b276bdae-3d74-49cd-b1db-fa3ce7664bf8%40googlegroups.com.