Thanks Mark!  I'll take all the free mentoring I can get.  ;)  I could use
both types of mentors, but wasn't expecting an entrepreneurial mentor on a
Django site.  The idea is actually pretty well thought out, but I doubt
most people in this list would care for business plans.  I have a local
group of 143 churches that want what I'd like to build, but building is the
difficulty.  I'm sure if I can build it I'll be able to attract churches
outside my town.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/0e9880d1-1989-4e9b-a45b-35eb73d11315%40googlegroups.com.