Hi,

I have solved validationError on django and now project redirecting on url
"http://127.0.0.1:8000/brickly/home"; and its not found. so please let me
know how to create it on django.

here are page not found error coming. please let me know of what is the
problem.

Page not found (404)
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/brickly/home