Hi,

i would like to use a ImageField...

I created a model with upload_to path like this:

class content_news_image(models.Model):
    image = models.ImageField(upload_to='photos/')

I set the base path to settings.py like this:

  MEDIA_ROOT = '/home/admin'

and use this manipulator :

 class ContentManipulator(forms.Manipulator):
    def __init__(self):
        self.fields = (
        forms.ImageUploadField(field_name="r_image", is_required=True),
        )

Follow view receive the POST:
  if request.POST:
        new_data = request.POST.copy()
        new_data.update(request.FILES)
        manipulator.save(new_data)

Now in new_data is a dictionary with name "r_image" which contains the
stuff of the image post (filename, content, content_type)...

But how can i save this? How the save() must look?

I have searched the documentation and a lot of postings here about
ImageField. I didn't found anything to save a ImageField from custom
manipulator...

i cannot imagine that i have to save the filename/path manuely like
follow, and write the content to a self made file.

   def save(self, new_data):
        obj = content_news_image(
                 image = new_data['r_image']['filename']
      )