I'm following the django tutorials and documentaion as well as the django
book.
In
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/topics/http/views/
there is this view function:
def current_datetime(request):
    now = datetime.datetime.now()
    return HttpResponse(html)

and in:
http://djangobook.com/django-views-dynamic-content/http://djangobook.com/django-views-dynamic-content/
there is this view function:
def hours_ahead(request, offset):
    try:
        offset = int(offset)
    except ValueError:
        raise Http404()
    dt = datetime.datetime.now() + datetime.timedelta(hours=offset)
    html = "In %s hour(s), it will be  %s." % (offset, dt)
    return HttpResponse(html)

So in the view function I can pass *request* as well as an *argument* from
the url but how does the signature of a view function look like?
Where can I find it in the documentation?
Is it possible to see such signatures in PyCharm?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/76227b4e-5de3-4ca1-a9c6-658c2ee69529%40googlegroups.com.