Hi,

thanks a lot for answering.

- Yes I have the TemplateDoesNotExist when using the runserver command

-My Django version is  1.8.8

- This is the link Im trying to running
: http://127.0.0.1:8000/p/8kkqcfqk/my_public_goods/Contribute/1/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/4ee459c1-9e63-45c4-8eb2-f1f243323823%40googlegroups.com.