On May 16, 2017 11:24 PM, "Ismail Sarenkapic" <ismailgi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I already fixed the problem tnx.
but i still dont know why are my emails treated like potential fishing
content, can you help me with that?

There are potentially dozens of reasons for this. Some may be
Django-related, most probably are not.

Ensure that the email being generated by Django is properly formatted with
all of the fields necessary (message sender/receiver, envelope
sender/receiver, subject, mime type, etc.). All email addresses involved
should be valid and reachable from other SMTP servers. If HTML formatting
is used for the body, ensure it is valid and complete. If necessary, ensure
the language used for the email matches the recipient preferences. Often
times particular phrases will trigger phishing filters like "someone hacked
your account", so avoid those. From the Django perspective, this is about
all you can do.

Otherwise, I'd suggest relaying your messages through a real mail provider
(smart host) instead of sending them out directly through a local MTA on
your server. The provider for your email service (our rather, the mail
provider for your site domain) will already be setup properly (hopefully),
including any relevant DNS records (PTR, TXT/SPF, etc.). Contact your mail
provider with questions.

Running an SMTP server is difficult due to the volume of SPAM/Phishing
messages that are sent out. I would highly recommend that you don't run one
yourself due to the ancillary setup required and ongoing maintenance
needed. Relaying through a mail company will alleviate many of these
problems.

Many companies use reputation-based filtering systems such as Cisco
IronPort. You can check your reputation with them here:

https://www.talosintelligence.com/reputation_center

That may also shed some light on what may need correcting if your domain
has a low reputation.

Ultimately, though, the answer in many cases is "you can't" because you
have no control over the remote filtering system. In most cases, the user
will be informed as to why a message was flagged a certain way. You'll need
to retrieve this information from the affected customer and/or their IT
department to get a reason, and then address it accordingly. I ran mail
servers for several domains for years, and I'll never do it again.

-James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CA%2Be%2BciUD4X6%3D1X%3Dfjhtn%3D-jkVYGqA-cw%2BCJRzvp3viuK7035QQ%40mail.gmail.com.