Hi All,

I am using raw sql to connect to database. The reason we used raw sql
instead of the Django model is because the database is legacy and is being
shared by multiple applications...

I have one use case that I'm struggling right now. Basically I have a page
that fetch more than 1000 results. My query is like this:

        cursor = connection.cursor()
        cursor.execute('''
                SELECT br.id, br.name, br.created_at, br.updated_at,
                br.branchpoint_str, br.source
                FROM branches as br
                LEFT JOIN branches_projects as bp
                ON br.id = bp.branch_id
                WHERE bp.project_id = "%s" AND source != "other"
                ORDER BY updated_at DESC
                                   ''', [int(project_id)]
               )

Then in my template, I have this:
    {% for br in special_branches %}

endif %} highlightable"
link="/files/{{build.image_path}}/build{{build.build_number}}/">
    {% endfor %}

The current problem is this would create a very long page... I am wondering
how to approach this problem so that I can have different page on the
template, and say 100 result per page, when i click the second page, then
 django will fetch result 100-200.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f6a3df97-8218-4fb8-b200-f4535797e135%40googlegroups.com.