Hi guys, I create an app for register User named "account" this app works
perfectly, register user (create a user and create a profile for this
user), login user, log out user, modified password.. etc. This app has its
own template to show the form and works fine.

In my next step, I want to include the registration form in a  page of cmd.
so first
1.- create the page in the backend
2.- create a template for this page
3 assign the template for this page
4 and add the form like this..
{%include 'account/register.html'%}

In this point, I see my registration form on my page, but when I click in
submit bottom, nothing happen, any error, any message, nothing, so I
don't know exactly what happened!

the structure of my project is like this

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DMT0JEfYjYQ/WYiEPAVPsSI/AAAAAAAABBw/geXob5AE6oYOWchcrxAnkdwMbSIIbxgZQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-08-07%2Bat%2B11.15.38%2BAM.png>

so in my account app it is my form and I call it in register_page.html

{% extends "base.html" %}
{% load cms_tags menu_tags sekizai_tags %}
{% load staticfiles %}

{% block title %}{% page_attribute "page_title" %}{% endblock title %}

{% block content %}
       <h1 class="page_name">{{ request.current_page.get_page_title }}</h1>
         <ul>
           {% block breadcrumb_mid %}
             {% show_breadcrumb %}
           {% endblock %}
         </ul>

   {% if request.current_page.get_ancestors|length <= 1 %}
         <h2></h2>
           {% if request.current_page.get_ancestors|length == 1 %}
             {% show_menu 1 1 0 100 %}
           {% else %}
             {% show_menu 1 1 0 100 %}
           {% endif %}