Thanks all. Am able to create 5 mail account after buying hosting service
despite the fact that i don't want to host my application with them because
they don't provide python hosting unless i purchase VPS. so i will be using
their mail and domain, then host my app on pythonanywhere.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAMGzuy-HZeKo%2BWxyuW_jqgDdZjQLsb%2ByHGR0Eof7xAz8d_h%3DjA%40mail.gmail.com.