Mike

Not sure what your github skill level is; but have you considered making a
clone of the docs (https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/docs/),
changing that page
(https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/docs/intro/tutorial01.txt)
and then submitting your changes as a new pull request?

I may be speaking out of turn, as I am not a maintainer; but I am sure if
you add the above explanation to your submission it will be favorably
considered.

Derek

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7ae8d6e4-0760-4441-8a5a-e8bcdd9e0d0c%40googlegroups.com.