Is it possible you create your virtual environments
with global site-packages?
>From what I'm seeing this is caused primarily by
version mismatches of the six library and using
OS site-packages with virtualenv would certainly
do it as setuptools and pip both use six.

The difference with 1.10/1.11 I cannot explain
though.

Melvyn Sopacua

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CA%2Bgw1GXa-x_N-%2BZU9a4gvECL6rVxsPZB1aF64SqGbkHeppUirQ%40mail.gmail.com.