Have you checked any of the tutorials before you started this project?

I know djangogirls.com did a good job on this need. You may want to check
that tutorial, get something done and come back with what you think isn't
right.

This gets help quicker than waiting for someone to help you generate the
forms.

Get your hands dirty and enjoy the learning curve.

Cheers.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 4:13 AM, djangor <nicknamen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I m doing a project in django. I've created model classes for each form,
> master tables and generated db tables from classes. Next for the
> corresponding classes/tables,
> I want to create HTML forms with post data handling and after each next
> button in the forms that I use for submit/ moving to the next related form.
> Pls help me generate and use the forms.

> msgid/django-users/dfc3f388-c23a-48c0-ab91-96c90444af90%40googlegroups.com
> .

Elegbede Muhammed Oladipupo

web: www.dipoelegbede.com
skype: dipo.elegbede