In my opinion, The tutorial starting out wouldn't answer all your questions
but put you in the know of what happens in the django world.

Armed with that, you can begin to test things out as your needs dictate and
then you are able to ask direct questions.

What the kind of tutorial you're looking for may not do for you is take you
through the rudiments something you will gain going through the tutorials.

So, hold on to the image update part of your quest, take the tutorial,
understand the workings of django.

All the best.

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Mar Roble <mroble8...@email.vccs.edu>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> My name is Mar Roble and I ma glad to be here.
>
> This may seem crazy but I am trying to leave WordPress to Python/Django.
> Totally new to this development.
> I know html, CSS and PHP all basics, enough to get things done on
> WordPress.  Now, what I got myself into?
>
> I have researched and have no answer to some things, did not find one
> solution.
>
> Already installed Python, pip, django and created a a project and set up
> environment variable path in the windows system.  I am ready so far.  I
> found this tutorial below.
>
> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/intro/tutorial01/
>
> But I really want something like the image file attached not polls which
> is what the tutorial is about.
>
> My two questions.
>
> 1) Is there a tutorial that I can follow to make a personal blog website?
> If there is where?  I am taking a Python a lesson at EDX and going through
> the challenges on pythong challenge at the moment.  Hopefully, in six to a
> year, I will be efficient but for now, totally green, know other than basic
> syntax.
>
> 1) How does the hosting work for Python/Django?  The Framework and hosting
> in one place?
>
> I am usually figure things out guy, this time I want to focus learning and
> developing rather than wasting ton of time Googling stuff, I highly
> appreciate any help.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Mar Roble

> msgid/django-users/58028e5e-ba58-452b-81b5-636d6ded6630%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/58028e5e-ba58-452b-81b5-636d6ded6630%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Elegbede Muhammed Oladipupo

web: www.dipoelegbede.com