Hello,
I have problems with Opera browser and caching.

I have URL /prihlaseni/.
If user isn't logged, I give him html form for login.
If user is already logged, I give him only text message, that inform him
about this state, together with link to logout.

So, one URL, but two different content (depends on users login).

Everything work just fine in my browser (Firefox).
I try the same in Opera browser, and there is problem. If user done
successfull login, then click on some other URL, and then go back to
/prihlaseni/ page, he see login form (but he should see only text). If I
make reload (CTRL+R), content is updated to correct content (text).

I suppose, that this is occasioned by Opera and his caching, but maybe
this could be solved by some extra HTTP information send by Django (etag?).

I don't use Django framework.

Do you have some advice?

Thank you
Regards