I have a problem I can't talk in a huge ammount of details about.

I have a template for my index page, I know the path is valid, but I
get a
Using loader django.template.loaders.filesystem.load_template_source
(file does not exist).

The permissions are giving group access to www and full access.

I can cat the file and it output it.

Is there any reason this would be causing me a problem.

Incidentally I'm using latest svned django, python 2.4 modpython on an
apache2 server installed on a mac os x 10.4.8 powerpc machine.