Greetings,

I did a quick search but found nothing about this issue. I have splitted
my models across multiple files as described in
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/CookBookSplitModelsToFiles. The manager
action "sqlinitialdata" did not seem to find my sql files. After some
investigation I found out that the manager application is searching for
files with a path like <appname>/models/sql/<modelname>.sql rather than
<appname>/sql/<modelname>.sql (as is the case when a single model file
(models.py) is used).

Is this a bug or is it just me?

Mikko