Thanks Egor. Django-haystack looks quite flexible and well-designed.

My current plan is to use redisearch plugin for Redis: http://redisearch.io/

I'm thinking that I could write a script to import into redis a list of URLs by fetching a RSS file as input and then use redisearch to perform a full-text search query and return a JSON stream.

My goal is to not duplicate data between redis and zodb...

What do you think?

Etienne