On 18 Dec 2017, at 23:26, Antonis Christofides <anto...@djangodeployment.com>
wrote:
> the documentation describes how to silence this error at
> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/topics/logging/#django-security.

It’s not obvious from that how to silence it only for IP literals. I’d still
like to receive it for actual unknown hosts.
> How have you deployed your Django project? I always configure Apache or nginx
> in such a way so that such invalid requests never reach Django.

A couple of weeks. The nginx configuration idea is a good one, although I was
trying to allow the site to work without SNI, but it’s probably not vital.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/11A18532-A2F4-4F02-AA24-9B6AD9C90DE2%40gmail.com.