Thanks Andreas,

I'm seeing three things;

1) Reverse URLs are failing until I specifically add the app's name as a
namespace
2) The show_urls management command from the django_extensions project
appears to show that all URLs have a namespace:

/license/license/edit/<license_id>/ core.decorators.WVCheckLoginPermissions
() license:edit_license

3) All resource URIs in TastyPie are empty, which according to a ticket I
found there seems to be caused by namespaces.

Thanks
Mike

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1816bc1d-c5ef-4814-9e11-2ce45c8db802%40googlegroups.com.