Have you tried Jacob's suggestion with the model, or its instance? You
should have done that with an instance.

I would also advice you to use lower case for
variables(instances)/functions and capitalized words only for
classes(models). Otherwise you confuse yourself and people who might
help you.

Good luck!
Aidas Bendoraitis [aka Archatas]