-----Original Message-----
From: django-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Fritchman
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:55 AM
To: Django users
Subject: Help with admin views

I am hoping some of you can give me a little start as to where I can
read how to alter some of the admin pages.

I have a a Person class in my model and I want to change both the view
of people plus I want to change the form page where people are added and
deleted.

Any links or examples or tutorials who greatly be appreciated.

Thank,
Jim