Hi jason,

Ok so do you suggest moving secret keys to an environment variable because i am
seeing tutorials on that, but its typically on the development stage. In
production level, how will you do that..?

Yingi Kem

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/83521899-2750-46CA-9F31-B63BA827724B%40gmail.com.