Hi Manjunatha,

On 2018-01-11 11:47, Manjunatha wrote:
Hi Kasper,

No. The server gives *200 OK *status code. But I can't see partial content server. Please help me to change status code 200 to 206.

You should look into the documentation for the web server you are using.

If the web server gives the wrong status code (200 instead of 206) you should probably open an issue with the maintainers of the web server.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/46451226-bf6e-7a28-0fc0-6280fb82bf76%40stacktrace.dk.