Hello all I have a quick question, I just whipped up a custom
manipulator for a contact form and, following the suggestion in the
django docs, I'm using a

HttpResponseRedirect("/contact/thankyou/")

to get rid of the post data, but what I'd like to display at that
redirect url is a copy of the message the user sent... but I can't
figure out how to do that...

is there a way to do something like this:

HttpResponseRedirect("/contact/thankyou/"
extra_context={'my_form_data': data_as_list})

note that I'm not storing the message, there is no model to query to,
I thought of using a cookie, but the seems unnecessary...

any suggestions?