Thank you. That is what I was thinking but I wanted to get others
opinions first. This will also help stay with the DRY ideals. I guess
the real difficult part would be if a new ministry is added to the
list. If I understand how it works I would have to make changes in the
model and then modify the database manually. I would also like the
admins to have the ability to select multiple ministries so that then
post would show up on more than one page. For instance if an event
happened that included both the singles and the music groups they could
select both of those in the list and only have to post the info once.