Well since your answer is no, you should take you time and learn
Python/Dajngo before asking anyone in here to basically write that invoice
app for you. :)

Basically Django can do what you are asking for, but i'd recommend you to
use it only as a backend for this highly UI focused problem. Then think
about what the frontend will be (web, app, mobile) and choose something
that has the needed frontend components that you would like to use.

But let me tell you this: a totally customizable invoice with that shall
still look pretty and can be printed out in any combination of item rows
and extra details is probably one of the hardest tasks you can think of not
having any programming background!
Having kinda done the above i can definitely recommend the
awesome https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint library for generating PDF
files!

But it sounds to me that you should do yourself a favour and read this
before actually starting your
project: https://www.twoscoopspress.com/products/two-scoops-of-django-1-11

Have fun!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a023e7d3-8a28-40cd-917b-ae9c8673dc7a%40googlegroups.com.