Hi,

I'm working on a project upgrade from Django 1.8 to 1.11. They've used a
custom registration app which is inheriting from Django Registration Redux
package.
Both packages are listed on installed_apps list. All works fine however
when I try to run tests, where it creates test tables back to back, it
errors at the following lines:
```
    Creating table profile_preferences
    Creating table registration_registrationprofile
    Creating table registration_registrationprofile
    django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: relation
"registration_registrationprofile" already exists
```

This is because both Apps are listed within the installed_apps list. Is
there a way around this?

Removing the django-registration-redux from installed_apps causes
```RuntimeError: Model class registration.models.RegistrationProfile
doesn't declare an explicit app_label and isn't in an application in
INSTALLED_APPS.``` error.

Regards

Murat

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f9774a9a-cc7e-444d-b7d3-432192d3b5df%40googlegroups.com.