Well that was my intention to mean that this particular feature (import
statement) seems to lack support for somewhat popular browsers.

Also I think caniuse lags a bit since if I'm not mistaken latest FF
supports import.

And in any case JS errors are not Django related.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHn91ocBr8x1nQnW19fbJt79Z-BQFS2s-QmvtzhdmBk1f-CJhQ%40mail.gmail.com.