Hey all,
  We've just launched pegasusnews.com, which is a transmogrification
of ye olde texasgigs.com site.

  It's running on a hacked up version of Ellington and Django 0.91 + a
few bug and feature backports.

  We'll try to get up to trunk Real Soon Now, but for now, it's up,
it's fast, and it's useful.

  (Pegasus is trying to do local news and journalism for the Dallas
metro area better.  It's early days, but I'm already a bit proud of
it.)

  If Pegasus News succeeds, it largely has Django and Ellington to thank for it.

  Cheers,
    Jeremy

P.S.  If you're not using memcached, you should check it out.  It's
easier than you think.