Dear Cictani:

Thank you for your great kindness!

However, if I create the additional model which maybe called stoichiometry
metabolite, then I should I arrange the database t accommodate this class?

To make my question better understood, I posted my database of Reactionmeta
as below:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OljBlNAdmTI/WrYwP9wmNGI/AAAAAAAAAFI/BCLfz8doaCECBUJ0KVWP-StgT3JIRPpRACLcBGAs/s1600/61521889289_.pic_hd.jpg>

在 2018年3月24日星期六 UTC+1上午11:35:07,Cictani写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/0b298120-c481-4a7d-b3fd-0d6e964d3539%40googlegroups.com.