Is Django installed on your C: or D: drive?  If it is on C: then "mysite" should also be on C:

On Thursday, 03 May, 2018 03:25 PM, Daisy wrote:
I tried what you suggested and got this:
D:\projectdir>python create_dir.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "create_dir.py", line 1, in <module>
    from os import mkdirs
ImportError: cannot import name 'mkdirs'

среда, 02. мај 2018. 23.13.29 UTC+2, Daisy је написао/ла:

    I installed django according to provided instructions and I am
    trying to follow the Django article: Writing your first Django
    app, part 1
    <https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/intro/tutorial01/> but I am
    stuck at Creating a project with command: django-admin
    startproject mysite.
    The problem is that I CAN execute command but when I try to access
    directory with cd mysite I get the message "The system cannot find
    the path specified." although when I try to execute command
    startproject again I get the message that it already exists. (see
    attachment)
    I cannot find new directory via windows explorer neither.
    I have installed django 2.0.5 version and python 3.6.3 (32-bit).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com <mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/58e5b0ab-46c5-46fe-a346-28d1f43619e7%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/58e5b0ab-46c5-46fe-a346-28d1f43619e7%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/afa3504d-38a9-b56b-fbc7-353c14d698d4%40gmail.com.