Your template looks fine, and as the question_text is displayed correctly,
it probably safe to assume that your view is correct too.

Two things you can check:
- does this question actually have any related choices? You can check in
the admin.
- check your models.py if you actually named the model "Choice". If you
named it something else e.g. "Answer", the field on the Question model
would be called "answer_set" instead of "choice_set"

Hope that helps,
Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHEnUVXPSrATU5LgaPv9eZqwc97vCURfB2fPtw_H1wDArs8wew%40mail.gmail.com.