Hello!

First of all, I highly recommend you to use django* 1.8 or upper*, as de
1.6 version is* no longer supported* by the official django development.
After that note, as you can see, the database engine backends that come
bundled with Django are as follows (
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/ref/settings/#engine )

- 'django.db.backends.postgresql'
- 'django.db.backends.mysql'
- 'django.db.backends.sqlite3'
- 'django.db.backends.oracle'

But as stated on the same page, you can create your own backend (one that
supports Temporal Tables on another DBMS - suche as MS SQL Server 2016) and
bundle it with your app. To see the appropriate documentation for the
databases api for you to create the backend, just go to the appropriate
section ( https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/ref/databases/ ).

Another option is for you to find an app available somewhere out there on
the internet that provides a backend with Temporal Tables.

Hope it helps!

*[]'s*
*Daniel Germano Travieso*
*Engenharia da Computação Turma: 013*