Hello!

As you configured, the available url patterns you have on your project are:
"<ip/domain>/admin/" and "<ip/domain>/boutique/"... And as you request
states, you are trying to access the path "<ip/domain>/".. So django didn't
find any matching url pattern for that.

To access the view you are intended to access, you should access
"<ip/domain>/boutique/".

To advance further I recommend you to check the documentation on URL
patterns!

Hope it helps.

*[]'s*
*Daniel Germano Travieso*