Hi all,

I'm currently using for a more or less "small" project Django with an
SQLite Database (was the easiest starting point for me).
If I would switch to another database, how would the performance behave?
Will it be faster or slower and how much?
Is there a comparison chart existing between several database types
together with Django? I would assume that most of the performance is given
by the DB engine but some performance is also given by Python and / or Django.

Would be nice to have a comparison to see how other DBs perform.
Also - if possible the performance difference between Windows and Linux.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Erik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cbb3fd8f-cf05-93eb-9e60-410eb04dd62f%40rdsoftware.de.