ooh, nice!  missed that part.

Did you consider having that pull from a CDN rather than locally?  Reason
being, any updates to said polyfills will require you to deploy an update.
Whereas if you have a template tag to pull from a CDN, you can have your
users specify the version if necessary and pull the latest by default.
Would be one less thing you have to worry about maintaining.

https://cdnjs.com/libraries/event-source-polyfill
https://www.jsdelivr.com/package/npm/reconnecting-eventsource

Also, what's the reason for having json2 in the static files?
https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-js even states

On current browsers, this file does nothing, preferring the built-in JSON
object. There is no reason to use this file unless fate compels you to support
IE8, which is something that no one should ever have to do again.

Other than that, the lib looks pretty good to me.  </thumbs-up>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/dfe6f4ad-006d-422f-8911-1cbab60f038e%40googlegroups.com.