I wrote a utility to parse a model files as well as embedded comments
that provided data loading hints. It was trivial to do.
The utility used "cog" to generate a data loading program. That worked
like a charm even as the underlying models evolved. (This approach was
a "win" since the data loading program was quite complex. We have
sinced rewritten the loading utility with python and simplified it to
the point where the need to automatically generate the code for the
data loader is overkill.)

Combining that idea with techniques for generating random data should
be easy. The <a href="http://agiletesting.blogspot.com/";>Agile Testing
Blog"</a> has a recent post about Python Fuzz testing Tools that has
some good links regarding the generation and use of random data.