I've been playing with the sitemap stuff and am finding it to be quite
slick. I do, however, have some questions about some unusual cases.

1)It works beautifully for listing all the detail pages that make up a
list view, but what about the page that takes the list view? In my
case, For example, I've got all my guitar pages in there, but not the
"guitars" page itself.

2) what about pages that aren't directly tied to any particular view.
My home page, for example, is built mostly from template tags, grabbing
this and that from here and there.

3)What if there's some page that's completely outside of django? Create
a dummy class returning the hardcoded URL? I've got a forum-archive
subdomain django doesn't know anything about, since it only exists to
archive the old php-based board.

Thanks!