Hi,

I agree with Derek regarding this is something that you need to check out
yourself. You will need to do some overriding and extending and it's hard
to describe exactly how much you need to change and also where to do it.
Unfortunately I can't share the code that I have, because I don't own the
code.

Regards,

Andréas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAK4qSCdsWCyfn1RUOKFD30deNXnUuatbPraXBVEQZri4DAJMvg%40mail.gmail.com.