Hello Guys,
I have a question related to rtl templates
what i need is making a web site with heading rtl (Arabic language) and i
don't know how to make it
First i used the RTL boot strap version with out integrating with django
just a normal HTML file and the output was as expected

[image: Capture.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>
Then when i integrated this page with django template the output is as
following

[image: Capture_1.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Please advice me what shall i do to make it totally as expected as most of
the out put written in arabic put with LTR heading.

Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/34fa7d0f-34bc-48eb-9aed-bfeef3a56a09%40googlegroups.com.