Hi,

When you say that you created a DO droplet and can't find manage.py - what
exactly do you mean?

If you want to run django on a DO server you should follow the installation
instructions here:
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-deploy-a-local-django-app-to-a-vps

It's an "ok" guide and should work if you follow it. The main point that I
have though is that you should copy your code (including the manage.py
file) to the server. Also make sure that you don't use runserver in
production - however the guide I posted shows you how to connect with nginx.

Regards,

Andréas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAK4qSCeDj0byC3k8oLfF4JA6TEfmcsAFOz6JS4RenaYoVzi2hw%40mail.gmail.com.