I've gone through the tutorials but had a bit of a problem when I
changed the Choice's ForeignKey incorrectly half way through Tutorial
2.  I typed in "Tabular" rather than "TABULAR". Once I did that, I
couldn't get the Add Poll to work, even though I corrected the typo.
Eventually restarting the server fixed it, but it took a while to
figure out. Is this a bug?

Thanks!
-chasfs

p.s. - I posted this as a comment on the tutorial page, which I now see
was yet another user error - Sorry!