Hi Ronak,

On 02/09/2018 14.26, RONAK JAIN wrote:
Hello Kasper

can I share me my screen ?

What do you mean? If I want to start an interactive debugging session with you? Then the answer is no.

If you have any problems with using Django feel free to post them here. Describe what you are trying to achieve, what you have done, relevant code snippets and any error you are getting.

Then I'm sure there a many willing to help you.

Also please don't hijack completely unrelated threads when you ask a question.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/dd5eaad9-ec0c-e38f-5883-65f817deb6ea%40stacktrace.dk.